Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Def Leppard at the Amphitheater


Just got home from Ontario place were Def Leppard played to a sold out crowd at the Molson Amphitheater. An Absolutely Fantastic show, very impressive. I think Joe Elliott's been a bit pissed at British music press lately as he feels the band has not been given the respect it deserves. I'm willing to bet that there's some truth to that, but one thing is certain, they sure get the respect they deserve in Toronto, the fans love em, and they really got into it at last nights concert. It's unbelievable how great they sound live, this is the first time I've ever gone to see them, I'll definitely go again when they come back. This was also the best deal of the summer as far as concerts go: lawn seating was only $20 bucks. How can you go wrong. Indecently the opening band was Heart, need I say more. They put on a fantastic set, and saved the best for last with a stellar rendition of The Who's Love, Reign O'er Me, one of my all time favorite tunes...click on the image to see full size btw...

No comments: