Monday, June 9, 2008

Ed McMahon bankrupt ?


LOL...OK, I'll admit I'm not the sharpest pencil in the case so perhaps I'm missing something here, but could someone please explain to me how a guy who should be worth 200+ million can get $644,000 behind on his mortgage payments. The guys going bloody bankrupt after years and years of making more money than God. McMahon bought the six-bedroom, five-bathroom, 7,000-square-foot house in January 1990. The mansion, which is listed at $6.25 million, is in a gated hilltop section off Mulholland Drive called The Summit. Britney Spears is among his neighbors. Of course when asked about his money problems he sighted the usual bullshit, the economy, divorce, legal cost for various endeavours including the home witch he's been trying to sell. Call me a cold hearted bastard if ya want but I hope they foreclose on his ass and throw him out on the street.

No comments: