Wednesday, June 11, 2008

NBA CORRUPTION ?


Once again not a topic I generally discuss, but what the hell, its my blog and I can pretty much post whatever the hell I want. I guess we're all aware of Tim Donaghy the NBA referee who faces prison after admitting to gambling on games. This week he pretty much exposed what most Sacramento fans (and basketball fan in general) already know but have never been able to prove. The fix was in during Game 6 of a 2002 playoffs between The Kings and the Lakers. Admittedly Tim Donaghy does not specify the teams or the referees that were involved. But the Los Angeles Lakers-Sacramento Kings series was the only one in 2002 to go seven games. Whats more it's been alleged that David Stern the commissioner and his team of Elitist NBA pigs...errr.. I mean Executives were directly involved in making sure that there was at the very least a game seven and preferably a Laker advance into the finals. Of course I'm just tellin you what I read, I'm not trying to point any fu*ckin fingers here, you decide for yourself. But like my daddy used to say if it looks like shit, feels like shit and smells like Shit, then guess what...IT'S SHIT !!!

No comments: