Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Katee "Starbuck" Sackoff. says goodbye


Directly from the Philadelphia Inquirer Saturday May 31st..."As sci-fi fans begin the process of mourning the demise of BSG, Sackhoff will bid adieu to her fans with an appearance at the Convention Center from noon to 4 p.m. tomorrow as part of the three-day sci-fi confab, Wizard World Philadelphia. "I'm ready to move on from Starbuck," Sackhoff says."And that means all the things that go along with her" - including sci-fi conventions." ...Not that I don't think she has a career after Battlestar Galactica because I seriously think she does, Katee is a very beautiful and talented actress. But that said staring roles in hit TV shows are normally few and far in between, plus Hollywood (including Hollywood north) can be an extremly fickle town. My advice to Ms Sackhoff is don't be in too big a hurry to hang up that flight suit. Sci-fi Geeks...errr I mean fans will always be there for you, Hollywood most certainly WILL NOT. Once the looks fade and the roles stop coming the Sci-Fi fan will still line up to see you ...unless of course you piss them off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could'nt agree more.